Naples Air Duct Cleaning
When it comes to air duct cleaning in Naples, DryZone stands out. Our air whip, brush air duct cleaning system can clean ducts that may have never been cleaned before and restore your indoor air quality to that of a new home. Many people don’t realize that mold and other particles travel quickly through an air conditioning system and spread to other rooms quickly. Dust, particles, bacteria, mold, and even viruses can become trapped within your air duct system and cause poor air quality in your home, causing sickness and odor. That's why its so important you invest in professional duct cleaning services.
How Often Should Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
Air duct cleaning is an important service that shouldn’t be neglected as it allows for better airflow and indoor air quality. Generally speaking, ducts should be cleaned once every three to five years. However, depending on the size of the house, how many pets you have, and whether any residents struggle with allergy or asthma symptoms, you may need to invest in more regular cleanings. Additionally, if you recently completed a renovation project or remodel on your property, you should have a duct cleaning performed to remove any particles that may have gotten stuck in the ducts during the building process.
Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning
- Your vents are constantly covered in dust
- Your allergies have gotten worse
- Your ducts have mold
- Your energy bill has skyrocketed
- Your air flow has diminished
- Your ducts have been infiltrated by pests
- Your ductwork is producing musty odors
If you want to make sure your ducts are as clean as they should be, call our Naples duct cleaning specialists today!
How Air Duct Cleaning Works
DryZone’s specialty air duct cleaning system uses a specialized three-stage filter and air whip to remove any caked-on debris in your air ducts and vacuum it out. Our high-volume vacuum system connects to your air intake and sucks all the debris out, and triple filters the air so that no debris, mold, bacteria, or viruses escape.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the air conditioner
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner
- Clean the blower unit
- Install a fogger to decontaminate the interior surfaces with Benefect EPA-registered animal-safe biocide
- Remove wall, ceiling, and floor registers
- Wash register with cleaner and rinse
- Plug supply duct openings with foam register plugs
- Block return by placing the filter in a plastic bag and installing it in the unit
- Attach the negative air machine to the system
- Our roto whip attachment will aggressively remove duct debris
- Our air-powered tool will remove duct debris more gently
- Paint interior ducts with HVAC rated decontamination paint and apply Odor Kill Deodorizer
- Remove the bagged filter from the return and install an air filter
- Remove the foam plugs from the supply ducts and install the registers
If you’ve never had your air ducts cleaned, now is the time. Don’t let the quality of your air cause headaches, sneezing, coughing, or other mold-related issues in your home. Contact our cleaning pros for service.